Monday, February 14, 2011

2008, 2009 & 2010 Anti V-Day

2008 - Everyday the 14th

I'm dreadin this day,
Have to go throught it on my own,
Seems like everybody's paired up,
Except me, I'm alone

Imma have to stunt,
Act like nothing's wrong,
Isolated in my room,
CD's filled wit sad love songs

No Valentine 4 me,
Its hard to go through,
One of the few left,
That aint got a boo.

Man, I'm just playin,
VALENTINE'S DAY ROCKS,
I'm wit my boo all day,
Her name: XBOX!!!!!
--------------------------------------

2009 - Just Another Day

No Valentine this year,
But I aint trippin,
Cuz an Alcholic coma,
I plan to slip in....

I'm just playin my ppl, but I will be flying solo,
No depression tho,
I'm playin my position, u kno

Special for er'body else,
Another day for me,
I'm definately no bitter,
And far from lonely.

Its no hate from me,
Nor pain or strife,
Cuz when I get my boo,
It'll be V-Day for the rest of our life...
-------------------------------------------------------

2010 - Its V-Day... Again

Well, its February 14th,
And the kid is alone,
No ladies in my sight,
Not even texts on my phone.

But I refuse to stress,
Cuz I see no need,
I aint spending my cash,
To build on corporate greed.

I kno it sound selfish,
But I don't care,
Cuz on Sweetest Day,
All the Women disappear.

Well, I've said my peace,
And u can call me a lame,
I got a date wit the TV,
And The All-Star Game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment