Saturday, June 12, 2010

Feeling Some Kind Of Way...

See, this is what happens when u leave me in the house on a Saturday night in Chicago in the summer!! I start thinking and shit. My birthday is in a week & I'll be 25 & to some people, that's a young age, to others, I'm old as hell. On the plus side, I have no kids, I don't do drugs, I've never been arrested. On the other side, I have no car, no money & I live wit my grandma. Now before u say "You aint shit" & start judging me, realize that I am in school(graduating in August) & I'm an intern @ the #1 Urban radio station in Chicago(WGCI 107.5, #Dale!!). I feel like I've achieved a lot & overcame hella adversity to get where I am. But I have no one to share it wit, nobody there to climb this ladder wit me. Now I know yall been reading about my "boo" the last couple weeks & we're cool but I wanna make her my girlfriend. She lives a nice distance from me but for the 1st time ever, I'm willing to work it out. she makes me happy & I kno I make her happy. I just want it to work out cuz I'm tired of being solo dolo...

#ThatIsAll,

The Funny

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet...
    25 is a great age to be graduating, and beginning a new chapter in your life...there are people much older who haven't accomplished much of anything...
    Also, I wish you good luck with your boo...my guy {from Chicago...well Homewood} and I have been going strong for almost 4 years now, and I live and attend school in Ohio, while he's attending school in Iowa. No drama. Best friends...all that. So trust me, if there's really a connection there, the distance won't even be an issue. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what homie.......I have always had respect for you... not that Finish Line was all that>>>but you never came off like some lazy nigga. you seem like someone who is destined for something big! enjoy the ride homie!!

    ReplyDelete