Friday, June 4, 2010

Nice Guys Really Finish Last

I'm a firm believer in the saying "Nice Guys Finish Last" because every time I "think" I found the girl that has everything I'm looking for, it falls apart.. I'm 0 for 3 this year & I aint did shit wrong.

Every female got they reasons:
- You're a nice guy, but I only see u as a friend.(Translation: I don't like fat boys)
- I'm not looking for nobody(Translation: I want a nigga to treat me like shit)

I feel like women are soooo shallow that they can't look past my weight to see the real good dude I am. I got a lot to offer a woman
-No Kids
-No Record
-Not Crazy
-Not a woman beater
I'm working on the car, crib & $$$ but if a female can't stick wit me through the hard shit, she don't deserve my love #imjustsayin. But if any ladies are serious about getting @ me just holla!!!

1 comment:

  1. Try working on one more thing...patience. Love comes when its ready not always when you're ready. Also pay attn 2 da vibes u get from these women, if the feelings are mutual or of they're interested, they'll let u know. If they some send offs that shit will come back 2 them. Nice guys may finish last but they finish best to!!!

    ReplyDelete