Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update.. I guess

Oh, wow.. someone's actually following my blog. i'm glad I'm not talking to the air anymore lol. We finally got some good weather in the Chi & I'm loving it!! I'm a Summer Baby(June), so I LOVE when my season comes around.

I started my WGCI internship & I can tell that its gonna be a good-ass summer.. #TeamDale!!!

Um, I'm liking the direction I'm goin in wit my new "boo". She's what I'm looking for, so cross your fingers that it works out for ya boy!!! I will express my feelings on the whole "LeBron to Chicago" situation next time, til then...

Baaaaaaahhhh!!
The Funny

1 comment:

  1. Lol @ talking to the air... I felt the same way when I started my blog.
    I'm from Cleveland...very interested in hearing about this 'LeBron to Chicago' thing...lol

    ReplyDelete