Monday, May 3, 2010

Death to Skinny Jeans!!!

Skinny jeans are the worst invention ever!! I'm not hating because I'm fat, so u can get that thought out yo mind! I just think the shit is stupid cuz niggas be walking around here looking like a set if fucking Christmas lights! My bro Ray called me and asked me about some Black Levi Skinnys.. & I told that muhfucka to dont even think about it.. I will set fire to yo ass like they did Freddy Krueger! To me, skinny jeans are like the gayest shit u could possibly wear. I mean, females wear tight jeans to show off their "ASSets", but can anyone explain why dudes where those Nut-hugging ass pants??? Every since the New Boyz popped up, damn near every black kid in america started rocking these jeans and bright ass colors: Teal, Magenta, Bright Purple... I mean DAMN!!! I cant talk about this no more cuz its pissin me off... but before I go, I will say this... U CANT BE A THUG & ROCK SKINNY JEANS!!!!

That is all,
The Funny

1 comment: