Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime....

Well its mid-May here in Chicago and its 40-FUCKING-DEGREES!!!! I mean, what the hell is goin on?! Who told Winter to come back.... its cold, rainy, windy. I swear I hate Chicago weather...

Ok, I'm glad I got that off my chest. In other news, I am officially #TeamDALE!! I got the summer intership @ WGCI wit UB Rodriguez!! I'm extra excited about that. Um, I got a new "boo", Shhhhhhh, dont tell nobody. But we just talking so we'll see how that goes.

I went and saw Iron Man 2 this past weekend & that shit was just awesome!!! Good script, good effects, good movie. My bro Raynard (who is the biggest Iron Man fan, dont ask me why), was sitting on the edge of his seat the whole time. he almost saw on the floor, Indian-Style in front of the screen LOL.

I'm done for now,
Peace!!!

The Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment